Aaron Baddeley has +14500 odds at the 2022 Barracuda Championship at Tahoe Mt. Club (Old Greenwood). He made the cut in his most recent outing, the Barbasol Championship, and finished 41st. Before he tees off in Truckee, California, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Baddeley in this event.
Aaron Baddeley to win the 2022 Barracuda Championship +14500
$1,000 First Bet On Caesars
Recent Tournaments: Aaron Baddeley
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 7-10||Barbasol Championship||41||69-70-65-72 (-12)||13||$13,505|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||51||69-70-69-69 (-7)||14||$16,880|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||74-84 (+18)||—||$-|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||MC||75-69 (+2)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Aaron Baddeley
- In his past four tournaments, Baddeley has an average finish of 46th.
- He has made the cut in two of his past four appearances.
- Baddeley finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four events.
- He has an average score relative to par of -10 in his past four tournaments.
- Baddeley has finished below par eight times and carded five better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has carded one of the top five scores in one of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Aaron Baddeley
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Baddeley shot above average on the 16 par-3 holes at the Barbasol Championship, averaging 2.81 strokes to finish in the 88th percentile of the field.
- He averaged 4.08 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the Barbasol Championship, which placed him in the 20th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Baddeley shot better than 86% of the competitors at the Barbasol Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.25 strokes per hole, compared to the field average of 4.45 strokes.
- Baddeley carded a birdie or better on four of the 16 par-3 holes at the Barbasol Championship, outperforming the field average of 1.6.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Barbasol Championship, Baddeley had one bogey or worse (less than the field average of 1.7).
- Baddeley recorded fewer birdies or better (three) than the tournament average of 6.2 on the 40 par-4 holes at the Barbasol Championship.