Aaron Baddeley (+20000) heads into the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship at Port Royal Golf Course after missing the cut in his last tournament here, the 2020 Bermuda Championship. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Baddeley before he tees off in , .
Aaron Baddeley Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Aaron Baddeley to win the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship +20000
$1,500 Paid Back In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Aaron Baddeley
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||36||73-69-69-71 (-6)||10||$36,457|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||MC||71-72 (+3)||—||$-|
|July 28-31||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||70-72 (-2)||—||$-|
|July 21-24||3M Open||49||72-68-70-73 (-1)||16||$18,885|
Recent Form Insights: Aaron Baddeley
- Baddeley has an average finishing position of 43rd in his past four tournaments.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- In his past four tournaments, Baddeley carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He has carded an average score of -4 in his past four events.
- Baddeley has headed to the clubhouse below par six times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished six rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has not finished any of his last 12 rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Aaron Baddeley
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Baddeley finished in the 59th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the Fortinet Championship, averaging 3.06 strokes.
- He finished in the 68th percentile on par 4s at the Fortinet Championship, averaging 3.95 strokes on the 40 par-4 holes.
- Baddeley was better than 51% of the field at the Fortinet Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.69 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.68 strokes.
- Baddeley shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Fortinet Championship (the other participants averaged one).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Fortinet Championship, Baddeley recorded two bogeys or worse (less than the field average of 2.2).
- Baddeley carded more birdies or better (10) than the field average of 5.1 on the 40 par-4 holes at the Fortinet Championship.