Aaron Baddeley, who took 18th in the Valero Texas Open at TPC San Antonio (Oaks) from March 31 – April 3 in his last outing, enters play in the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta with +25000 odds. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Baddeley before he takes to the course in Vallarta, Mexico.
Last 4 Tournaments: Aaron Baddeley
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||18||69-74-68-70 (-7)||6||$92,606|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||75-69 (E)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||28||67-72-69-72 (-8)||12||$25,345|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||77-72-73 (+7)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Aaron Baddeley
- Baddeley has made the cut and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once in his past four events.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut twice.
- Baddeley finished with a better-than-average score in two of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of -8 in his past four events.
- Baddeley has finshed better than par six times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished six rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 13 rounds played.
- He has recorded a top-five score in two of his last 13 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day three times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Aaron Baddeley
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Baddeley was rather average over the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 3.06 strokes to finish in the 45th percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 4.00 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the Valero Texas Open, which was strong enough to land him in the 69th percentile of the field on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.02 strokes).
- Baddeley was better than 80% of the golfers at the Valero Texas Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.50 strokes per hole, in comparison to the field average of 4.67 strokes.
- Baddeley carded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.6.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Baddeley carded two bogeys or worse (the tournament average was 1.9).
- Baddeley’s four birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open were less than the tournament average (5.1).