Aaron Rai has +18000 odds at the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship at TPC Southwind. He made the cut in his most recent event, the Wyndham Championship, and finished 71st. Before Rai tees off in Memphis, Tennessee, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Aaron Rai Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Aaron Rai to win the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship +18000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Aaron Rai
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||71||70-69-66-73 (-2)||18||$14,600|
|July 14-17||The Open Championship||MC||75-72 (+3)||—||$-|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||71-77 (+8)||—||$-|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||40||68-68-67-71 (-6)||13||$36,105|
Recent Form Insights: Aaron Rai
- In his past four appearances, Rai has an average finish of 56th.
- He has made the cut in two of his past four appearances.
- Rai has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- In his past four tournaments, his average score was -4.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Rai has ended the day under par five times, while also posting six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Aaron Rai
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Rai finished in the 32nd percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, averaging 3.06 strokes.
- He averaged 4.06 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 48) at the Wyndham Championship, which placed him in the 41st percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Rai was better than 61% of the competitors at the Wyndham Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.25 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.39 strokes.
- Rai carded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship (the other golfers averaged 2.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Rai carded two bogeys or worse (the tournament average was 1.8).
- Rai’s five birdies or better on the 48 par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship were less than the tournament average of 6.9.