Aaron Rai (+11000) heads into the 2022 RBC Canadian Open at St. George’s Golf and Country Club after making the cut in his most recent outing, the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, finishing 26th. Before Rai tees off in Toronto, Canada, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Recent Tournaments: Aaron Rai
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||26||74-72-69-72 (-1)||12||$89,400|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||68||71-68-76-74 (+9)||18||$17,556|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||46||68-68-68-70 (-14)||12||$25,680|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||65-76 (+1)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Aaron Rai
- Rai will seek to make the cut for the fourth straight event.
- Rai has an average finishing position of 47th in his past four events.
- Rai finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of -2 in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Rai has finished below par seven times, while also registering two bogey-free rounds and eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded a top-five score once and a top-10 score twice in his last 14 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Aaron Rai
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Rai finished in the 58th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, averaging 3.06 strokes.
- He finished in the 89th percentile on par 4s at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, averaging 4.00 strokes on the 40 par-4 holes.
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, Rai shot better than just 21% of the golfers (averaging 4.88 strokes per hole).
- Rai recorded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, outperforming the field average of 1.7.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, Rai carded more bogeys or worse (three) than the tournament average (2.9).
- Rai recorded more birdies or better (nine) than the field average of 4.6 on the 40 par-4 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday.