Aaron Rai has +23500 odds at the 2022 the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday at Muirfield Village GC. He made the cut in his most recent outing, the Charles Schwab Challenge, and finished 68th. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Rai before he takes to the course in Dublin, Ohio.
Recent Tournaments: Aaron Rai
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||68||71-68-76-74 (+9)||286||$17,556|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||46||68-68-68-70 (-14)||12||$25,680|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||65-76 (+1)||—||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||24||65-69-69-72 (-9)||8||$60,955|
Recent Form Insights: Aaron Rai
- In his past four appearances, Rai has an average finish of 46th.
- He has made the cut in three of his past four tournaments.
- Rai finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, his average score was -5.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Rai has finished under par nine times, while also carding three bogey-free rounds and eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted a top-five score in one of his last 14 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day twice.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Aaron Rai
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Rai was relatively average over the 16 par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, averaging 3.06 strokes to finish in the 61st percentile of the field.
- His 4.19-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge placed him below average, in the 12th percentile of the field.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, Rai shot better than only 24% of the competitors (averaging 4.88 strokes per hole).
- Rai shot worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, recording a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge (the other competitors averaged 1.2).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, Rai had fewer bogeys or worse (two) than the tournament average of 2.8.
- Rai recorded the same amount of birdies or better (six) as the field average on par-4 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge.