Aaron Rai heads into the 2022 Wells Fargo Championship at TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm with +8000 odds. He made the cut and finished 24th in his last event, the Mexico Open. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Rai before he tees off in Potomac, Maryland.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Last 4 Tournaments: Aaron Rai
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||24||65-69-69-72 (-9)||8||$60,955|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||29||67-74-68-73 (-6)||7||$55,112|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||72-73 (+1)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||MC||74-78 (+8)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Aaron Rai
- Rai has an average finishing position of 27th in his past four events.
- He has made the cut in two of his past four tournaments.
- Rai finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score of -8 across his past four events.
- Rai has headed to the clubhouse under par five times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished six rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has carded a top-five score twice and a top-10 score on three occasions in his last 12 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Aaron Rai
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Rai shot poorly over the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, averaging 3.10 strokes to finish in the 32nd percentile of competitors.
- His 3.89-stroke average on the 36 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open placed him well, in the 90th percentile of the competitors.
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Mexico Open, Rai was better than 59% of the competitors (averaging 4.56 strokes per hole).
- Rai recorded a birdie or better on one of the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open (the tournament average was 1.9).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, Rai carded more bogeys or worse (three) than the field average (2.4).
- Rai carded more birdies or better (seven) than the tournament average of 4.9 on the 36 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open.