Aaron Rai heads into the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club with +10000 odds after missing the cut in his last outing, The Open Championship. Before Rai tees off in Greensboro, North Carolina, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Aaron Rai Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Aaron Rai to win the 2022 Wyndham Championship +10000
Bet $5 Win $150 Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Aaron Rai
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 14-17||The Open Championship||MC||75-72 (+3)||—||$-|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||71-77 (+8)||—||$-|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||40||68-68-67-71 (-6)||13||$36,105|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||13||69-70-67-66 (-8)||11||$160,515|
Recent Form Insights: Aaron Rai
- Rai has finished in the top 20 once in his past four appearances.
- He has made the cut in two of his past four tournaments.
- Rai finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four appearances, his average score was -7.
- Rai has finished below par six times and carded eight better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 12 rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Aaron Rai
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Rai finished in the 22nd percentile on the four par-3 holes at The Open Championship, averaging 3.25 strokes.
- His 4.14-stroke average on the 28 par-4 holes at The Open Championship ranked in the 15th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 3.97 strokes on par 4s).
- Rai shot better than 61% of the field at The Open Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.5 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.62 strokes.
- Rai did not card a birdie on any of the four par-3 holes at The Open Championship (the other golfers averaged 0.5).
- On the four par-3 holes at The Open Championship, Rai recorded less bogeys or worse (one) than the tournament average of 1.2.
- Rai’s one birdie or better on the 28 par-4 holes at The Open Championship were less than the tournament average of 9.1.