Aaron Wise played to a 13th-place finish in his last outing in the Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club, and heads into the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship at TPC Southwind with +6000 odds. Below we help you make your best bets on Wise before he tees off in Memphis, Tennessee by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Aaron Wise Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Aaron Wise to win the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship +6000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Aaron Wise
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||13||65-70-67-68 (-10)||10||$123,188|
|July 14-17||The Open Championship||34||72-67-71-71 (-7)||13||$68,906|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||MC||70-71 (+1)||—||$-|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||27||68-68-75-74 (+5)||11||$127,002|
Recent Form Insights: Aaron Wise
- Wise has finished in the top 20 in one of his past four events.
- He has qualified for the weekend in three of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, Wise carded a score better than average in three of those outings.
- He has finished with an average score of -4 those three times he made the cut.
- Wise has finished below par eight times and posted eight better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has recorded a top-five score once and a top-10 score on four occasions in his last 14 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Aaron Wise
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Wise shot above average on the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, averaging 2.75 strokes to finish in the 88th percentile of the field.
- He averaged 3.94 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 48) at the Wyndham Championship, which was strong enough to land him in the 79th percentile of the field on par 4s (the tournament average was 4 strokes).
- Wise was better than only 21% of the golfers at the Wyndham Championship on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.63 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.39.
- Wise shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on six of the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship (the other competitors averaged 2.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Wise carded two bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 1.8).
- Wise’s seven birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship were more than the field average (6.9).