Aaron Wise enters the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta with +3000 odds after making the cut and finishing 21st in his last event, the RBC Heritage. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Wise before he tees off in Vallarta, Mexico.
Last 4 Tournaments: Aaron Wise
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||21||68-68-68-72 (-8)||272||$83,920|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||69-72 (-1)||—||$0|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||50||71-74-74-69 (E)||13||$50,200|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||17||69-73-74-74 (+2)||7||$183,000|
Recent Form Insights: Aaron Wise
- Wise has finished in the top 20 in one of his past four appearances.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut three times.
- Wise finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score of -2 across his past four events.
- Wise has finished below par seven times and recorded 10 better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has recorded a top-10 score once in his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Aaron Wise
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Wise was in the 82nd percentile on par 3s at the RBC Heritage, averaging 2.94 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 3.98-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage ranked in the 60th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4 strokes on par 4s).
- Wise shot better than 69% of the field at the RBC Heritage on par-5 holes, averaging 4.5 strokes per hole, compared to the field average of 4.65 strokes.
- Wise fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage (the other participants averaged 1.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Wise carded fewer bogeys or worse (one) than the field average of 2.6.
- Wise’s seven birdies or better on the 44 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage were more than the tournament average of 5.8.