Aaron Wise heads into the 2022 PGA Championship at Southern Hills Country Club with +15000 odds. He will look to better his 17th-place finish at this tournament in 2021. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Wise before he tees off in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Recent Tournaments: Aaron Wise
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||51||68-68-68-71 (-13)||13||$21,635|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||6||65-75-66-64 (-14)||3||$238,163|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||21||68-68-68-72 (-8)||272||$83,920|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||69-72 (-1)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Aaron Wise
- Wise will try to make the cut for the fourth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- Wise has finished in the top 10 in one of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, Wise has finished within three shots of the leader once and with a score better than average once.
- In his past four appearances, his average score was -12.
- Wise has headed to the clubhouse below par 11 times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished 10 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has posted a top-five score in two of his last 14 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day four times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Aaron Wise
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Wise finished in the 36th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging 3.06 strokes.
- He averaged 3.88 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the AT&T Byron Nelson, which was strong enough to place him in the 67th percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 3.91 strokes).
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Wise was better than 51% of the competitors (averaging 4.44 strokes per hole).
- Wise recorded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson (the other competitors averaged 1.7).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Wise had more bogeys or worse (three) than the tournament average (1.8).
- Wise recorded more birdies or better (eight) than the tournament average of 6.6 on the 40 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson.