Aaron Wise enters the 2022 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links with +15000 odds. He missed the cut in his most recent appearance at this event in 2021. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Wise before he takes to the course in Hilton Head, South Carolina.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Last 4 Tournaments: Aaron Wise
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||69-72 (-1)||—||$0|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||50||71-74-74-69 (E)||13||$50,200|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||17||69-73-74-74 (+2)||7||$183,000|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||72-71 (+3)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Aaron Wise
- Wise has finished in the top 20 once in his past four appearances.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut twice.
- In his past four appearances, Wise carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He has carded an average score of +1 in his past four tournaments.
- Wise has finished below par four times and recorded eight better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 12 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Aaron Wise
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Wise shot well on the 10 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship, averaging 2.9 strokes to finish in the 73rd percentile of the field.
- His 4.17-stroke average on the 18 par-4 holes at the Valspar Championship ranked in the 17th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.04 strokes on par 4s).
- Wise was better than 53% of the golfers at the Valspar Championship on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.63 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.68.
- Wise carded a birdie or better on one of the 10 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship (the field averaged 2.1).
- On the 10 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship, Wise did not have a bogey or worse (the field averaged 2.2).
- Wise had fewer birdies or better (two) than the tournament average of 3.8 on the 18 par-4 holes at the Valspar Championship.