Aaron Wise has +4000 odds in the 2022 THE CJ CUP in South Carolina at Congaree Golf Club. He will look for another strong showing after his fifth-place finish at this tournament in 2021. Before Wise tees off in Ridgeland, South Carolina, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Aaron Wise Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Aaron Wise to win the 2022 THE CJ CUP in South Carolina
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Aaron Wise
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||64||69-67-67-73 (-8)||16||$17,200|
|August 25-28||TOUR Championship||13||65-67-66-70 (-12)||5||$825,000|
|August 18-21||BMW Championship||15||69-68-67-73 (-7)||7||$247,500|
|August 11-14||FedEx St. Jude Championship||31||66-71-70-67 (-6)||9||$78,886|
Recent Form Insights: Aaron Wise
- Wise will try to extend his streak of made cuts to seven by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- Wise has finished in the top 20 twice in his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, Wise has finished within five shots of the leader once. He carded a score better than average three times.
- He has an average score relative to par of -8 in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Wise has finished under par 11 times, while also registering three par-or-better rounds and 11 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded a top-five score in one of his last 16 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day four times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Aaron Wise
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Wise was in the 18th percentile on par 3s at the Shriners Children’s Open, averaging 3.25 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 3.93-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open placed him in the 48th percentile of the field.
- Wise was better than 84% of the golfers at the Shriners Children’s Open on the tournament’s 12 par-5 holes, averaging 4.25 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.47.
- Wise did not record a birdie on any of the 16 par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open (the other golfers averaged 1.5).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, Wise recorded three bogeys or worse (the other participants averaged 1.9).
- Wise’s seven birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open were less than the tournament average (7.8).