Aaron Wise will aim to improve on a 15th-place finish in his last outing in the BMW Championship when he takes to the course at the 2022 TOUR Championship at East Lake Golf Club. He has +23500 odds to win. Before he tees off in Atlanta, Georgia, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Wise in this event.
Aaron Wise Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Aaron Wise to win the 2022 TOUR Championship +23500
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Aaron Wise
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 18-21||BMW Championship||15||69-68-67-73 (-7)||7||$247,500|
|August 11-14||FedEx St. Jude Championship||31||66-71-70-67 (-6)||9||$78,886|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||13||65-70-67-68 (-10)||10||$123,188|
|July 14-17||The Open Championship||34||72-67-71-71 (-7)||13||$68,906|
Recent Form Insights: Aaron Wise
- Wise will try to make the cut for the fifth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- Wise has finished in the top 20 in two of his past four events.
- In his past four tournaments, Wise carded a score better than average in all four of those outings.
- He has finished with an average score of -8 those four times he made the cut.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Wise has finished under par 11 times, while also registering one bogey-free round and 11 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-five score once and a top-10 score on four occasions in his last 16 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Aaron Wise
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Wise was in the first percentile on par 3s at the BMW Championship, averaging 3.38 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 3.89-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at the BMW Championship placed him well, in the 72nd percentile of the field.
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the BMW Championship, Wise was better than 91% of the competitors (averaging 4.33 strokes per hole).
- Wise did not card a birdie on any of the 16 par-3 holes at the BMW Championship (the field averaged 2.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the BMW Championship, Wise had four bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 2.7).
- Wise’s eight birdies or better on par-4 holes at the BMW Championship were less than the field average (8.1).