Aaron Wise (+4900) enters the 2022 Travelers Championship at TPC River Highlands after making the cut in his most recent appearance in this tournament in 2021, finishing 66th. Before he tees off in Cromwell, Connecticut, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Wise in this event.
Aaron Wise to win the 2022 Travelers Championship +4900
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Aaron Wise
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||27||68-68-75-74 (+5)||11||$127,002|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||2||70-69-69-71 (-9)||4||$1,308,000|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||23||69-72-71-70 (+2)||7||$129,768|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||51||68-68-68-71 (-13)||13||$21,635|
Recent Form Insights: Aaron Wise
- Wise has qualified for the weekend six times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- Wise has finished in the top five once in his past four events.
- In his past four appearances, Wise has finished within five shots of the leader one time and a better-than-average score three times.
- He has an average score of -4 across his past four events.
- Wise has finished below par 11 times and posted 13 better-than-average rounds over his last 16 played.
- He has recorded one of the 10 best scores of the day in four of his last 16 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Aaron Wise
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Wise shot above average on the 16 par-3 holes at the U.S. Open, averaging par to finish in the 81st percentile of competitors.
- His 4.19-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the U.S. Open ranked in the 51st percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.15 strokes on par 4s).
- Wise was better than 76% of the golfers at the U.S. Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.50 strokes per hole, in comparison to the field average of 4.79 strokes.
- Wise recorded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the U.S. Open, outperforming the field average of 1.1.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the U.S. Open, Wise recorded fewer bogeys or worse (two) than the field average of 3.0.
- Wise recorded more birdies or better (six) than the field average of 4.3 on the 48 par-4 holes at the U.S. Open.