Aaron Wise enters the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club with +3850 odds after making the cut in his most recent event, The Open Championship, finishing 34th. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Wise before he tees off in Greensboro, North Carolina.
Aaron Wise Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Aaron Wise to win the 2022 Wyndham Championship +3850
First Bet Offer Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Aaron Wise
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 14-17||The Open Championship||34||72-67-71-71 (-7)||13||$68,906|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||MC||70-71 (+1)||—||$-|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||27||68-68-75-74 (+5)||11||$127,002|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||2||70-69-69-71 (-9)||4||$1,308,000|
Recent Form Insights: Aaron Wise
- Wise has finished in the top five in one of his past four tournaments.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut three times.
- In his past four tournaments, Wise has finished within five shots of the leader once. He carded a score better than average three times.
- In his past four tournaments, his average score was -4.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Wise has finushed below par nine times, while also carding nine rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded one of the 10 best scores of the day in five of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Aaron Wise
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Wise was in the 18th percentile on par 3s at The Open Championship, averaging 3.38 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 3.89-stroke average on the 56 par-4 holes at The Open Championship placed him well, in the 83rd percentile of the competitors.
- Wise was better than 61% of the field at The Open Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.5 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.62 strokes.
- Wise failed to card a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at The Open Championship (the other golfers averaged 0.5).
- On the eight par-3 holes at The Open Championship, Wise had more bogeys or worse (three) than the field average (1.2).
- Wise’s 16 birdies or better on the 56 par-4 holes at The Open Championship were more than the tournament average of 9.1.