Abraham Ancer made the cut in his last event at Augusta National Golf Club, the 2021 Masters Tournament (finishing 26th), and he has +8000 odds to win at this course in the 2022 Masters Tournament. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Ancer before he tees off in Augusta, Georgia.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With BetMGM!
Last 4 Tournaments: Abraham Ancer
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||N/A||—||$0|
|March 23-27||World Golf Championships-Dell Technologies Match Play||6||N/A||0||$386,000|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||70-72 (E)||—||$0|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||33||68-71-74-72 (-3)||10||$100,111|
Recent Form Insights: Abraham Ancer
- Ancer has finished in the top 10 once in his past four events.
- He has made the cut in two of his past four tournaments.
- Ancer finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of -3 in his past four appearances.
- Ancer has finished below par three times and posted two better-than-average rounds over his last six played.
- He has carded one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last six rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Abraham Ancer
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|