Abraham Ancer enters the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta with +2000 odds. He missed the cut in his most recent event, the Masters Tournament. Before Ancer tees off in Vallarta, Mexico, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Last 4 Tournaments: Abraham Ancer
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||MC||72-79 (+7)||—||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||N/A||—||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||70-72 (E)||—||$0|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||33||68-71-74-72 (-3)||10||$100,111|
Recent Form Insights: Abraham Ancer
- Ancer finished 33rd in his only finish over his last four tournaments.
- He has made the cut in one of his past four events.
- In his past four appearances, Ancer carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He posted a final score of -3 relative to par in his only made cut in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last eight rounds, Ancer has ended the day below par three times, while also carding three rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-10 score once in his last eight rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Abraham Ancer
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Ancer was somewhat average over the eight par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, averaging 3.13 strokes to finish in the 43rd percentile of competitors.
- His 4.25-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Masters Tournament ranked in the 40th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.18 strokes on par 4s).
- Ancer was better than only 4% of the field at the Masters Tournament on par-5 holes, averaging 5.13 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.73 strokes.
- Ancer fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament (the field averaged 1.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, Ancer recorded three bogeys or worse (the other competitors averaged 3.1).
- Ancer’s four birdies or better on the 20 par-4 holes at the Masters Tournament were more than the field average of 3.7.