Abraham Ancer will try for another top finish at the 2022 PGA Championship at Southern Hills Country Club after an eighth-place performance in this tournament in 2021. Sportsbooks have him at +11500. Before he tees off in Tulsa, Oklahoma, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Ancer in this event.
Recent Tournaments: Abraham Ancer
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||56||69-68-76-76 (+9)||17||$20,790|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||42||71-69-68-70 (-6)||11||$23,287|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||MC||72-79 (+7)||—||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||N/A||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Abraham Ancer
- In his past four events, Ancer has an average finish of 49th.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Ancer did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of +2 in his past four appearances.
- Ancer has finished below par five times and recorded five better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
- He has recorded a top-10 score once in his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Abraham Ancer
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Ancer was in the 17th percentile on par 3s at the Wells Fargo Championship, averaging 3.31 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 4.10-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship placed him in the 46th percentile of the field.
- Ancer was better than 49% of the competitors at the Wells Fargo Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.88 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.86 strokes.
- Ancer recorded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship (the other competitors averaged 1.5).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, Ancer had five bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 2.2).
- Ancer had fewer birdies or better (four) than the field average of 6.0 on the 48 par-4 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship.