After an 18th-place performance at the 2021 RBC Heritage, Abraham Ancer will aim for another good result this year at Harbour Town Golf Links. He is +5000. Before he tees off in Hilton Head, South Carolina, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Ancer in this event.
Last 4 Tournaments: Abraham Ancer
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||MC||72-79 (+7)||—||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||N/A||—||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||70-72 (E)||—||$0|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||33||68-71-74-72 (-3)||10||$100,111|
Recent Form Insights: Abraham Ancer
- In his past four appearances, Ancer finished outside the top 20.
- He has qualified for the weekend in one of his past four events.
- Ancer finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four appearances, he finished -3 relative to par in his only made cut.
- Ancer has finished below par three times and posted three better-than-average rounds over his last eight played.
- He has recorded a top-10 score once in his last eight rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Abraham Ancer
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Ancer was in the 43rd percentile on par 3s at the Masters Tournament, averaging 3.13 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.25 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at the Masters Tournament, which placed him in the 40th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Ancer shot better than only 4% of the field at the Masters Tournament on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 5.13 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.73.
- Ancer carded a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, outperforming the field average of 1.6.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, Ancer recorded three bogeys or worse (less than the field average of 3.1).
- Ancer’s four birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Masters Tournament were more than the field average (3.7).