Abraham Ancer (+6750) preapres for the 2022 the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday at Muirfield Village GC after making the cut in his last tournament here, the 2020 the Memorial Tournament presented by Nationwide, finishing 58th. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Ancer before he tees off in Dublin, Ohio.
Recent Tournaments: Abraham Ancer
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||70-72 (+2)||—||$0|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||9||67-69-70-73 (-1)||268||$357,813|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||56||69-68-76-76 (+9)||17||$20,790|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||42||71-69-68-70 (-6)||11||$23,287|
Recent Form Insights: Abraham Ancer
- In his past four tournaments, Ancer has finished in the top 10 once.
- He has made the cut in three of his past four tournaments.
- Ancer has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He has finished with an average score of 1 those three times he made the cut.
- Ancer has finished below par seven times and posted seven better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has recorded a top-five score in one of his last 14 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day twice.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Abraham Ancer
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Ancer shot above average on the eight par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, averaging 2.88 strokes to finish in the 94th percentile of the field.
- He averaged 4.13 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 24) at the Charles Schwab Challenge, which placed him in the 26th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Ancer shot better than only 11% of the competitors at the Charles Schwab Challenge on the tournament’s four par-5 holes, averaging 5.00 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.70.
- Ancer fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge (the other golfers averaged 1.2).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, Ancer recorded fewer bogeys or worse (one) than the tournament average of 2.8.
- Ancer had fewer birdies or better (three) than the tournament average of 6.0 on the 24 par-4 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge.