As we enter the weekend of the 2022 Wells Fargo Championship, Abraham Ancer is in 14th position with a score of -3.
Recent Tournaments: Abraham Ancer
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||42||71-69-68-70 (-6)||11||$23,287|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||MC||72-79 (+7)||—||$-|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||N/A||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Abraham Ancer
- Ancer has made the weekend and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once in his past four appearances.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past four events.
- Ancer finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four appearances.
- He has carded an average score of -5 in his past four appearances.
- Ancer has finished below par five times and carded five better-than-average rounds over his last eight played.
- He has finished with one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last eight rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Abraham Ancer
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Ancer was in the 28th percentile on par 3s at the Mexico Open, averaging 3.15 strokes on the 20 par-3 holes.
- His 4.00-stroke average on the 36 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open ranked in the 57th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.05 strokes on par 4s).
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Mexico Open, Ancer shot better than 80% of the competitors (averaging 4.44 strokes per hole).
- Ancer fared worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, carding a birdie or better on one of the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open (the other participants averaged 1.9).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, Ancer carded more bogeys or worse (three) than the tournament average (2.4).
- Ancer’s seven birdies or better on the 36 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open were more than the field average of 4.9.