Adam Hadwin made the cut and placed 40th in his most recent appearance in the BMW Championship, and he has +15000 odds as he heads into this year’s tournament at Wilmington Country Club. Before Hadwin tees off in Wilmington, Delaware, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Adam Hadwin Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Adam Hadwin to win the 2022 BMW Championship +15000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Adam Hadwin
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 11-14||FedEx St. Jude Championship||69||69-67-76-77 (+9)||24||$31,050|
|July 28-31||Rocket Mortgage Classic||37||70-69-72-67 (-10)||16||$36,540|
|July 21-24||3M Open||38||68-75-71-67 (-3)||14||$31,125|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||MC||75-67 (E)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Adam Hadwin
- Hadwin has qualified for the weekend three times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- In his past four tournaments, Hadwin has an average finish of 48th.
- Hadwin did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four appearances.
- He has carded an average score of -1 in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Hadwin has finished under par eight times, while also registering two bogey-free rounds and seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded a top-five score once and a top-10 score twice in his last 14 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Adam Hadwin
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hadwin shot poorly over the 16 par-3 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, averaging 3.13 strokes to finish in the 13th percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 4.17 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 48) at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, which landed him in the 12th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Hadwin was better than just 10% of the competitors at the FedEx St. Jude Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.88 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.53 strokes.
- Hadwin fared worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, recording a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship (the other participants averaged 2.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, Hadwin had three bogeys or worse (the other participants averaged 2.2).
- Hadwin carded fewer birdies or better (five) than the tournament average of 7.1 on the 48 par-4 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship.