Adam Hadwin (+6600) enters the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open at Memorial Park Golf Course after making the cut in his most recent event, the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, finishing 22nd. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Hadwin before he tees off in Houston, Texas.
Adam Hadwin Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Adam Hadwin to win the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open +6600
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Adam Hadwin
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|November 3- 6||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||22||66-70 (-6)||64||$-|
|October 20-23||THE CJ CUP in South Carolina||49||71-67-74-72 (E)||17||$24,010|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||10||67-67-65-68 (-17)||7||$210,000|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||45||73-69-67-73 (-6)||11||$21,795|
Recent Form Insights: Adam Hadwin
- Hadwin will look to make the cut for the ninth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- In his past four appearances, Hadwin has one top-10 finish and two top-20 finishes.
- In his past four tournaments, Hadwin carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He has an average score of -7 across his past four events.
- Hadwin has headed to the clubhouse better than par nine times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished seven rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has recorded a top-five score in one of his last 14 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day three times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Adam Hadwin
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hadwin finished in the 33rd percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, averaging 2.75 strokes.
- He averaged 3.95 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 22) at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, which placed him in the 21st percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Hadwin was better than only 23% of the golfers at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba on par-5 holes, averaging 4.5 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 3.78 strokes.
- Hadwin carded a birdie or better on three of the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba (the other competitors averaged 2.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, Hadwin had one bogey or worse (more than the field average of 0.5).
- Hadwin had fewer birdies or better (five) than the field average of 7.2 on the 22 par-4 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba.