Adam Hadwin has +23000 odds at the 2022 PGA Championship at Southern Hills Country Club. He missed the cut in his most recent event, the AT&T Byron Nelson. Below we help you make your best bets on Hadwin before he tees off in Tulsa, Oklahoma by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Recent Tournaments: Adam Hadwin
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||74-72 (+2)||—||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||26||69-69-70-69 (-7)||273||$54,844|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||4||70-70-71-67 (-10)||3||$344,000|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||7||64-66-70-72 (-12)||5||$228,930|
Recent Form Insights: Adam Hadwin
- Hadwin has finished in the top 10 twice in his past four events, finishing as high as the top five in one of those outings.
- He has qualified for the weekend in three of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four tournaments, Hadwin has finished within three shots of the leader once and five or fewer strokes back of the winner twice. He carded a score that’s better than average twice.
- He has finished with an average score of -10 those three times he made the cut.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Hadwin has finushed below par 11 times, while also registering eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded one of the top five scores in three of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Adam Hadwin
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hadwin shot below average on the eight par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging 3.13 strokes to finish in the 13th percentile of competitors.
- His 3.95-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson placed him in the 42nd percentile of the competitors.
- Hadwin was better than only 0% of the competitors at the AT&T Byron Nelson on par-5 holes, averaging 5.25 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.45 strokes.
- Hadwin fared worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, recording a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson (the tournament average was 1.7).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Hadwin carded more bogeys or worse (two) than the tournament average (1.8).
- Hadwin carded fewer birdies or better (three) than the tournament average of 6.6 on the 20 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson.