Adam Hadwin has +3900 odds for the 2022 RBC Canadian Open at St. George’s Golf and Country Club. He will look to improve on his sixth-place finish at this tournament in 2019. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Hadwin before he tees off in Toronto, Canada.
Recent Tournaments: Adam Hadwin
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||18||76-68-70-72 (-2)||11||$142,800|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||71||73-71-75-73 (+12)||17||$24,250|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||74-72 (+2)||—||$-|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||26||69-69-70-69 (-7)||6||$54,844|
Recent Form Insights: Adam Hadwin
- Hadwin has finished in the top 20 once in his past four tournaments.
- He has qualified for the weekend in three of his past four tournaments.
- Hadwin finished with a better-than-average score in two of his past four tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of 1 those three times he made the cut.
- Hadwin has finished below par six times and recorded seven better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has carded the best score of the day once in his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Adam Hadwin
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hadwin was in the 58th percentile on par 3s at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, averaging 3.06 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 4.05-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday placed him well, in the 75th percentile of the field.
- Hadwin was better than 67% of the competitors at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.69 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.74.
- Hadwin shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday (the field averaged 1.7).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, Hadwin recorded more bogeys or worse (four) than the field average (2.9).
- Hadwin’s nine birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday were more than the field average (4.6).