Adam Hadwin comes into the 2022 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links with +5500 odds to win after a fourth-place showing in the Valero Texas Open at TPC San Antonio (Oaks) on March 31 – April 3 in his last tournament. Before Hadwin tees off in Hilton Head, South Carolina, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Last 4 Tournaments: Adam Hadwin
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||4||70-70-71-67 (-10)||3||$344,000|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||7||64-66-70-72 (-12)||5||$228,930|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||9||72-72-70-67 (-7)||6||$525,000|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||73-73 (+4)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Adam Hadwin
- Hadwin enters this tournament with three consecutive top-10 placements.
- Hadwin will attempt to make the cut for the fourth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- Hadwin has posted one top-five finish and three top-10 finishes in his past four events.
- In his past four tournaments, Hadwin has finished within three shots of the leader once and five or fewer strokes back of the winner twice. He carded a score that’s better than average three times.
- He has an average score of -10 across his past four events.
- Hadwin has finished below par nine times and carded eight better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has posted one of the top five scores in four of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Adam Hadwin
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hadwin finished in the 50th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, averaging par.
- He averaged 4.03 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the Valero Texas Open, which landed him in the 59th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Hadwin was better than 94% of the field at the Valero Texas Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.31 strokes per hole, in comparison to the field average of 4.67 strokes.
- Hadwin recorded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, outperforming the field average of 1.6.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Hadwin recorded two bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 1.9).
- Hadwin recorded more birdies or better (10) than the field average of 5.1 on the 40 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open.