Adam Hadwin heads into the 2023 The American Express at PGA West (Palmer) at +6600 to win after a seventh-place finish in the Cadence Bank Houston Open at Memorial Park Golf Course on November 10-13 in his most recent action. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Hadwin before he tees off in La Quinta, California.
Adam Hadwin Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Adam Hadwin to win the 2023 The American Express +6600
$1,000 First Bet On Caesars
Recent Tournaments: Adam Hadwin
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|November 10-13||Cadence Bank Houston Open||7||70-65-70-68 (-7)||9||$273,000|
|November 3- 6||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||32||66-70-67-69 (-12)||11||$45,783|
|October 20-23||THE CJ CUP in South Carolina||49||71-67-74-72 (E)||17||$24,010|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||10||67-67-65-68 (-17)||7||$210,000|
Recent Form Insights: Adam Hadwin
- Hadwin will attempt to make the cut for the 10th straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- In his past four events, Hadwin has finished in the top 10 twice.
- Hadwin finished with a better-than-average score in three of his past four tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of -9 in his past four tournaments.
- Hadwin has finshed below par 11 times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished 10 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has carded a top-10 score four times in his last 16 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Adam Hadwin
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hadwin was in the 87th percentile on par 3s at the Cadence Bank Houston Open, averaging 2.90 strokes on the 20 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.00 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the Cadence Bank Houston Open, which was good enough to land him in the 69th percentile of the field on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.06 strokes).
- Hadwin shot better than 64% of the field at the Cadence Bank Houston Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.58 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.70 strokes.
- Hadwin recorded a birdie or better on four of the 20 par-3 holes at the Cadence Bank Houston Open (the other golfers averaged 2.0).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the Cadence Bank Houston Open, Hadwin carded less bogeys or worse (two) than the tournament average of 3.0.
- Hadwin’s eight birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the Cadence Bank Houston Open were more than the tournament average of 4.3.