Adam Hadwin is +8000 to win the 2022 THE CJ CUP in South Carolina at Congaree Golf Club after placing 10th in the Shriners Children’s Open at TPC Summerlin on October 6- 9 in his last action. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Hadwin before he tees off in Ridgeland, South Carolina.
Adam Hadwin Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Adam Hadwin to win the 2022 THE CJ CUP in South Carolina
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Adam Hadwin
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||10||67-67-65-68 (-17)||7||$210,000|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||45||73-69-67-73 (-6)||11||$21,795|
|August 18-21||BMW Championship||44||69-70-72-72 (-1)||13||$48,000|
|August 11-14||FedEx St. Jude Championship||69||69-67-76-77 (+9)||24||$31,050|
Recent Form Insights: Adam Hadwin
- Hadwin will attempt to extend his streak of made cuts to seven by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- In his past four events, Hadwin has finished in the top 10 once.
- In his past four events, Hadwin carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He has an average score relative to par of -4 in his past four appearances.
- Hadwin has headed to the clubhouse under par 10 times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished seven rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has carded a top-five score in one of his last 16 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day twice.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Adam Hadwin
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hadwin shot well on the 16 par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, averaging 2.75 strokes to finish in the 94th percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 3.93 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 44) at the Shriners Children’s Open, which placed him in the 48th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, Hadwin was better than 90% of the field (averaging 4.17 strokes per hole).
- Hadwin recorded a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open (the field averaged 1.5).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, Hadwin did not card a bogey or worse (the field averaged 1.9).
- Hadwin’s nine birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open were more than the field average (7.8).