Adam Long enters the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship at Port Royal Golf Course with +4000 odds. He made the cut and finished 53rd in his most recent outing, the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP. Before Long tees off in , , let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Adam Long Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Adam Long to win the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship +4000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Adam Long
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 13-16||ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP||53||68-68-68-75 (-1)||14||$22,587|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||30||70-70-70-70 (-8)||9||$45,337|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||MC||78-68 (+2)||—||$-|
|August 11-14||FedEx St. Jude Championship||MC||75-70 (+5)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Adam Long
- In his past four events, Long has an average finish of 42nd.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut twice.
- Long finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of -5 in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Long has finushed below par eight times, while also registering eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Adam Long
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Long finished in the 58th percentile on the 20 par-3 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, averaging 2.9 strokes.
- He averaged 4.13 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, which placed him in the 22nd percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Long shot better than only 32% of the golfers at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP on par-5 holes, averaging 4.67 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.65 strokes.
- Long carded a birdie or better on five of the 20 par-3 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, outperforming the field average of 3.7.
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, Long had two bogeys or worse (the other competitors averaged 2.1).
- Long recorded fewer birdies or better (four) than the tournament average of 5.6 on the 40 par-4 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP.