Adam Long heads into the 2022 Charles Schwab Challenge at Colonial Country Club with +11785 odds after missing the cut in his most recent outing, the Wells Fargo Championship. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Long before he tees off in Fort Worth, Texas.
Recent Tournaments: Adam Long
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||70-71 (+1)||—||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||15||67-66-71-70 (-10)||7||$104,187|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||12||69-73-67-66 (-9)||271||$140,667|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||35||72-70-70-71 (-5)||8||$41,925|
Recent Form Insights: Adam Long
- Long has made the weekend and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard twice in his past four tournaments.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut three times.
- Long finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of -8 those three times he made the cut.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Long has finished under par nine times, while also posting three bogey-free rounds and eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-five score in two of his last 14 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day three times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Adam Long
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Long was in the 82nd percentile on par 3s at the Wells Fargo Championship, averaging 2.88 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.08-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship ranked in the 50th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.04 strokes on par 4s).
- On the four par-5 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, Long was better than only 28% of the field (averaging 5.00 strokes per hole).
- Long recorded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship (the other competitors averaged 1.5).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, Long did not record a bogey or worse (the other golfers averaged 2.2).
- Long had fewer birdies or better (four) than the tournament average of 6.0 on the 24 par-4 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship.