Adam Long earned a 12th-place finish in his last outing in the RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links, and heads into the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta with +6500 odds. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Long before he tees off in Vallarta, Mexico.
Last 4 Tournaments: Adam Long
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||12||69-73-67-66 (-9)||271||$140,667|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||35||72-70-70-71 (-5)||8||$41,925|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||70-70 (-2)||—||$0|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||46||71-71-75-70 (-1)||12||$57,700|
Recent Form Insights: Adam Long
- Long has finished in the top 20 in one of his past four events.
- He has qualified for the weekend in three of his past four appearances.
- Long finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four events.
- He has an average score relative to par of -5 in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Long has finished under par 11 times, while also carding two bogey-free rounds and nine rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted a top-five score once and a top-10 score twice in his last 14 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Adam Long
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Long was in the 63rd percentile on par 3s at the RBC Heritage, averaging 3.06 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 3.91 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 44) at the RBC Heritage, which was strong enough to place him in the 81st percentile of the field on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.00 strokes).
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the RBC Heritage, Long was better than 69% of the competitors (averaging 4.50 strokes per hole).
- Long recorded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.3.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Long recorded two bogeys or worse (the tournament average was 2.6).
- Long had more birdies or better (six) than the tournament average of 5.8 on the 44 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage.