Adam Long heads into the 2022 RBC Canadian Open at St. George’s Golf and Country Club with +13000 odds after missing the cut in his most recent event, the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday. Before Long tees off in Toronto, Canada, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Recent Tournaments: Adam Long
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||MC||76-75 (+7)||—||$-|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||35||68-71-73-69 (+1)||10||$41,832|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||70-71 (+1)||—||$-|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||15||67-66-71-70 (-10)||7||$104,187|
Recent Form Insights: Adam Long
- Long has finished in the top 20 once in his past four tournaments.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut twice.
- Long finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score of -5 across his past four events.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Long has finished below par five times, while also recording one par-or-better round and five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted a top-five score in one of his last 12 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day twice.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Adam Long
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Long finished in the fifth percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, averaging 3.50 strokes.
- He averaged 4.15 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, which landed him in the 40th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Long was better than just 9% of the field at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday on par-5 holes, averaging 5.00 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.74 strokes.
- Long did not have a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday (the field averaged 1.7).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, Long carded more bogeys or worse (four) than the field average (2.9).
- Long’s four birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday were less than the field average (4.6).