Adam Long has +25000 odds to win the 2022 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links. He missed the cut in his last time here in 2021. Before he tees off in Hilton Head, South Carolina, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Long in this event.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Last 4 Tournaments: Adam Long
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||35||72-70-70-71 (-5)||8||$41,925|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||70-70 (-2)||—||$0|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||46||71-71-75-70 (-1)||12||$57,700|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||32||69-78-72-74 (+5)||10||$67,000|
Recent Form Insights: Adam Long
- In his past four appearances, Long has an average finish of 38th.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut three times.
- Long finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of even par in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Long has finushed under par nine times, while also carding nine rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 14 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Adam Long
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Long shot well on the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 2.88 strokes to finish in the 80th percentile of the field.
- His 4.03-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open placed him in the 59th percentile of the field.
- Long shot better than 39% of the competitors at the Valero Texas Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.67 strokes.
- Long shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open (the other participants averaged 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Long recorded fewer bogeys or worse (one) than the tournament average of 1.9.
- Long’s six birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open were more than the field average (5.1).