Adam Long enters the 2022 the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday at Muirfield Village GC with +18000 odds after making the cut and finishing 26th in his most recent appearance at this event in 2021. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Long before he tees off in Dublin, Ohio.
Recent Tournaments: Adam Long
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||35||68-71-73-69 (+1)||278||$41,832|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||70-71 (+1)||—||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||15||67-66-71-70 (-10)||7||$104,187|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||12||69-73-67-66 (-9)||271||$140,667|
Recent Form Insights: Adam Long
- Long has finished in the top 20 twice in his past four events.
- He has made the cut in three of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four appearances, Long carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He has carded an average score of -6 in his past four tournaments.
- Long has finshed better than par eight times, completed his day without a bogey three times and finished eight rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has posted a top-five score twice and a top-10 score on four occasions in his last 14 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Adam Long
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Long shot poorly on the 16 par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, averaging 3.25 strokes to finish in the 25th percentile of the field.
- He shot well to finish in the 73rd percentile on par 4s at the Charles Schwab Challenge, averaging 3.98 strokes on the 48 par-4 holes.
- Long was better than 34% of the golfers at the Charles Schwab Challenge on par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.70 strokes.
- Long fared worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, recording a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge (the other golfers averaged 1.2).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, Long recorded more bogeys or worse (five) than the field average (2.8).
- Long had an equal number of birdies or better (six) as the tournament average on par-4 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge.