Adam Long is +8000 to win the 2022 Wells Fargo Championship at TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm after finishing 15th in the Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta from April 28 – May 1 in his most recent outing. Below we help you make your best bets on Long before he tees off in Potomac, Maryland by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Last 4 Tournaments: Adam Long
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||15||67-66-71-70 (-10)||7||$104,187|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||12||69-73-67-66 (-9)||271||$140,667|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||35||72-70-70-71 (-5)||8||$41,925|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||70-70 (-2)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Adam Long
- Long will look to extend his streak of made cuts to four by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- Long has finished in the top 20 twice in his past four events.
- Long finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four events.
- In his past four tournaments, his average score was -8.
- Long has headed to the clubhouse under par 11 times, completed his day without a bogey three times and finished eight rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has posted a top-five score twice and a top-10 score on three occasions in his last 14 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Adam Long
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Long was in the 76th percentile on par 3s at the Mexico Open, averaging 2.90 strokes on the 20 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.00 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 36) at the Mexico Open, which placed him in the 57th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Mexico Open, Long was better than 64% of the field (averaging 4.50 strokes per hole).
- Long recorded a birdie or better on four of the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open (the field averaged 1.9).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, Long carded two bogeys or worse (less than the field average of 2.4).
- Long’s six birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Mexico Open were more than the field average (4.9).