The 2022 AT&T Byron Nelson is underway, and following the second round Adam Schenk is in 48th position with a score of -6.
Recent Tournaments: Adam Schenk
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||9||69-68-73-68 (-2)||6||$218,250|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||MC||69-73 (E)||—||$-|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||72-78 (+8)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Adam Schenk
- Schenk has finished in the top 10 once in his past four tournaments.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- Schenk finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of -4 in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Schenk has finished below par six times, while also registering one par-or-better round and six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-10 score once in his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Adam Schenk
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Schenk finished in the 34th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, averaging 3.13 strokes.
- His 3.92-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship placed him strongly, in the 94th percentile of the competitors.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, Schenk shot better than just 28% of the golfers (averaging 5.00 strokes per hole).
- Schenk recorded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.5.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, Schenk had two bogeys or worse (less than the tournament average of 2.2).
- Schenk had more birdies or better (12) than the tournament average of 6.0 on the 48 par-4 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship.