Adam Schenk has +8000 odds to win the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open at Memorial Park Golf Course. He made the cut in his most recent tournament here, the 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open, and finished 29th. Before he tees off in Houston, Texas, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Schenk in this event.
Adam Schenk Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Adam Schenk to win the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open +8000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Adam Schenk
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 27-30||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||29||63-66-76-69 (-10)||9||$41,654|
|October 13-16||ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP||16||65-70-68-69 (-8)||7||$151,674|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||12||69-66-67-66 (-16)||8||$170,000|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||72-74 (+2)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Adam Schenk
- Schenk has qualified for the weekend in three straight events.
- In his past four events, Schenk has finished in the top 20 twice.
- Schenk finished with a better-than-average score in three of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, his average score was -11.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Schenk has finished under par 10 times, while also posting two bogey-free rounds and 10 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-five score in two of his last 14 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day three times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Adam Schenk
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Schenk finished in the 19th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the Butterfield Bermuda Championship, averaging 3.19 strokes.
- His 3.89-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at the Butterfield Bermuda Championship placed him in the 65th percentile of the field.
- Schenk shot better than 69% of the golfers at the Butterfield Bermuda Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.33 strokes per hole, in comparison to the field average of 4.47 strokes.
- Schenk recorded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Butterfield Bermuda Championship, outperforming the field average of 1.7.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Butterfield Bermuda Championship, Schenk recorded more bogeys or worse (five) than the field average (2.2).
- Schenk’s 11 birdies or better on the 44 par-4 holes at the Butterfield Bermuda Championship were more than the tournament average of 7.1.