Adam Schenk heads into the 2022 Charles Schwab Challenge at Colonial Country Club with +22071 odds after making the cut and finishing 41st in his last event, the PGA Championship. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Schenk before he takes to the course in Fort Worth, Texas.
Recent Tournaments: Adam Schenk
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||41||71-72-72-70 (+5)||274||$43,839|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||79||68-70-69-74 (-7)||19||$16,926|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||9||69-68-73-68 (-2)||6||$218,250|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||MC||69-73 (E)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Adam Schenk
- Schenk has qualified for the weekend three times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- Schenk has finished in the top 10 once in his past four appearances.
- In his past four events, Schenk carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- In his past four events, his average score was -1.
- Schenk has headed to the clubhouse better than par seven times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished 10 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has posted one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Adam Schenk
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Schenk was in the 79th percentile on par 3s at the PGA Championship, averaging 3.06 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 4.13-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the PGA Championship ranked in the 59th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.15 strokes on par 4s).
- On the eight par-5 holes at the PGA Championship, Schenk was better than 52% of the golfers (averaging 4.75 strokes per hole).
- Schenk did not record a birdie on any of the 16 par-3 holes at the PGA Championship (the tournament average was 0.9).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, Schenk recorded fewer bogeys or worse (one) than the tournament average of 3.3.
- Schenk had more birdies or better (eight) than the field average of 4.6 on the 48 par-4 holes at the PGA Championship.