Adam Schenk has +45000 odds at the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship at TPC Southwind. He missed the cut in his most recent event, the Wyndham Championship. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Schenk before he tees off in Memphis, Tennessee.
Adam Schenk Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Adam Schenk to win the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship +45000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Adam Schenk
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||MC||69-73 (+2)||—||$-|
|July 28-31||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||69-73 (-2)||—||$-|
|July 21-24||3M Open||54||73-69-70-72 (E)||17||$17,550|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||MC||77 (+6)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Adam Schenk
- In his past four events, Schenk has not finished in the top 20.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut once.
- Schenk has not been in the hunt in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- In his past four appearances, he finished 0 relative to par in his only made cut.
- Schenk has finished below par four times and posted three better-than-average rounds over his last nine played.
- He has not finished any of his last nine rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Adam Schenk
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Schenk shot above average on the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, averaging 2.75 strokes to finish in the 88th percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 4.29 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 24) at the Wyndham Championship, which placed him in the third percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Schenk shot better than 61% of the field at the Wyndham Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.25 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.39 strokes.
- Schenk carded a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, underperforming compared to the field average of 2.3.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Schenk did not card a bogey or worse (the other participants averaged 1.8).
- Schenk’s three birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship were less than the tournament average (6.9).