Adam Schenk heads into the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta with +15000 odds after missing the cut in his most recent event, the RBC Heritage. Before Schenk tees off in Vallarta, Mexico, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Last 4 Tournaments: Adam Schenk
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||72-78 (+8)||—||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||70-74 (E)||—||$0|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||7||67-68-74-66 (-13)||4||$112,388|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||72-75 (+5)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Adam Schenk
- Schenk has finished in the top 10 in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has made one cut in his past four tournaments.
- Schenk finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four events, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- He finished with a score of -13 in his only made cut in his past four events.
- Schenk has finshed better than par four times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished four rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 10 rounds played.
- He has placed in the top-five scores twice in his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Adam Schenk
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Schenk was in the eighth percentile on par 3s at the RBC Heritage, averaging 3.50 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.27 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 22) at the RBC Heritage, which landed him in the eighth percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Schenk was better than 45% of the field at the RBC Heritage on par-5 holes, averaging 4.67 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.65 strokes.
- Schenk did not card a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage (the other golfers averaged 1.3).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Schenk carded two bogeys or worse (the field averaged 2.6).
- Schenk carded fewer birdies or better (one) than the tournament average of 5.8 on the 22 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage.