Adam Schenk heads into the 2022 PGA Championship at Southern Hills Country Club with +57500 odds after making the cut and finishing 79th in his last outing, the AT&T Byron Nelson. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Schenk before he tees off in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Recent Tournaments: Adam Schenk
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||79||68-70-69-74 (-7)||19||$16,926|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||9||69-68-73-68 (-2)||6||$218,250|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||MC||69-73 (E)||—||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||72-78 (+8)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Adam Schenk
- In his past four events, Schenk has finished in the top 10 once.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut twice.
- Schenk finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of -5 those two times he made the cut.
- Schenk has finshed under par seven times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished six rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has posted a top-10 score once in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Adam Schenk
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Schenk shot below average over the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging 3.19 strokes to finish in the 10th percentile of the field.
- He averaged 4.00 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the AT&T Byron Nelson, which placed him in the 29th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Schenk shot better than 60% of the field at the AT&T Byron Nelson on par-5 holes, averaging 4.38 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.45 strokes.
- Schenk recorded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, outperforming the field average of 1.7.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Schenk recorded five bogeys or worse (the other participants averaged 1.8).
- Schenk’s nine birdies or better on par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson were more than the tournament average (6.6).