Adam Schenk enters the 2022 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links with +40000 odds. He made the cut and finished 25th in his most recent appearance at this course, the 2021 RBC Heritage. Below we help you make your best bets on Schenk before he tees off in Hilton Head, South Carolina by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Last 4 Tournaments: Adam Schenk
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||70-74 (E)||—||$0|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||7||67-68-74-66 (-13)||4||$112,388|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||72-75 (+5)||—||$0|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||78-73 (+7)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Adam Schenk
- In his past four events, Schenk has finished in the top 10 once.
- He has made the cut in one of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, Schenk has finished within five shots of the leader one time and a better-than-average score once.
- He finished with a score of -13 in his only recent appearance.
- Schenk has headed to the clubhouse under par four times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished five rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 10 rounds played.
- He has posted one of the top five scores in two of his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Adam Schenk
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Schenk was in the 25th percentile on par 3s at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 3.13 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.1-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open placed him in the 36th percentile of the field.
- Schenk shot better than 64% of the competitors at the Valero Texas Open on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.63 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.67.
- Schenk failed to card a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open (the tournament average was 1.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Schenk had fewer bogeys or worse (one) than the field average of 1.9.
- Schenk’s three birdies or better on the 20 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open were less than the tournament average of 5.1.