Adam Schenk made the cut in his last tournament at Muirfield Village GC, the 2020 Workday Charity Open (placing 39th), and he has +42500 odds to win at this course in the 2022 the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Schenk before he tees off in Dublin, Ohio.
Recent Tournaments: Adam Schenk
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||75-67 (+2)||—||$0|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||41||71-72-72-70 (+5)||274||$43,839|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||79||68-70-69-74 (-7)||19||$16,926|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||9||69-68-73-68 (-2)||6||$218,250|
Recent Form Insights: Adam Schenk
- Schenk has finished in the top 10 once in his past four tournaments.
- He has made three cuts in his past four tournaments.
- In his past four tournaments, Schenk carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- In his past four tournaments, his average score was -1.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Schenk has finished below par seven times, while also recording two bogey-free rounds and 10 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-10 score once in his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Adam Schenk
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Schenk was in the 45th percentile on par 3s at the Charles Schwab Challenge, averaging 3.13 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.08-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge placed him in the 39th percentile of the competitors.
- Schenk shot better than 34% of the field at the Charles Schwab Challenge on par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.70 strokes.
- Schenk carded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge (the field averaged 1.2).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, Schenk recorded fewer bogeys or worse (one) than the tournament average of 2.8.
- Schenk’s three birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge were less than the field average (6.0).