Adam Schenk heads into the 2022 Travelers Championship at TPC River Highlands with +26500 odds after making the cut in his most recent outing, the U.S. Open, finishing 24th. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Schenk before he tees off in Cromwell, Connecticut.
Adam Schenk to win the 2022 Travelers Championship +26500
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Adam Schenk
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||24||70-70-73-71 (+4)||10||$150,849|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||26||74-72-69-72 (-1)||12||$89,400|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||75-67 (+2)||—||$-|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||41||71-72-72-70 (+5)||10||$43,839|
Recent Form Insights: Adam Schenk
- In his past four tournaments, Schenk has an average finish of 30th.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut three times.
- Schenk finished with a better-than-average score in two of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score of +3 across his past four events.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Schenk has finished below par twice, while also posting one par-or-better round and 12 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted a top-10 score once in his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Adam Schenk
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Schenk was somewhat average on the 16 par-3 holes at the U.S. Open, averaging 3.13 strokes to finish in the 55th percentile of the field.
- He finished in the 71st percentile on par 4s at the U.S. Open, averaging 4.10 strokes on the 48 par-4 holes.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the U.S. Open, Schenk was better than 69% of the golfers (averaging 4.63 strokes per hole).
- Schenk shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the U.S. Open (the field averaged 1.1).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the U.S. Open, Schenk carded four bogeys or worse (the other participants averaged 3.0).
- Schenk carded more birdies or better (eight) than the field average of 4.3 on the 48 par-4 holes at the U.S. Open.