Following the second round of the 2022 Wells Fargo Championship, Adam Schenk is in 14th position with a score of -3.
Recent Tournaments: Adam Schenk
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||MC||69-73 (E)||—||$-|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||72-78 (+8)||—||$-|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||70-74 (E)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Adam Schenk
- Schenk has finished in the top 20 once in his past four appearances.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut once.
- Schenk finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He finished -3 relative to par the only time he made the cut.
- Schenk has finished below par four times and carded four better-than-average rounds over his last eight played.
- He has posted a top-10 score once in his last eight rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Adam Schenk
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Schenk shot poorly on the 10 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, averaging 3.20 strokes to finish in the 20th percentile of competitors.
- His 4.00-stroke average on the 18 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open placed him in the 57th percentile of the field.
- Schenk was better than just 20% of the competitors at the Mexico Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.61 strokes.
- Schenk shot worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, recording a birdie or better on one of the 10 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open (the other competitors averaged 1.9).
- On the 10 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, Schenk recorded one bogey or worse (the tournament average was 2.4).
- Schenk had fewer birdies or better (four) than the field average of 4.9 on the 18 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open.