Adam Scott is +5750 to win the 2022 BMW Championship at Wilmington Country Club after placing fifth in the FedEx St. Jude Championship at TPC Southwind on August 11-14 in his last tournament. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Scott before he takes to the course in Wilmington, Delaware.
Adam Scott Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Adam Scott to win the 2022 BMW Championship +5750
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Adam Scott
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 11-14||FedEx St. Jude Championship||5||66-67-70-66 (-11)||4||$480,000|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||76||68-70-74-68 (E)||20||$14,016|
|July 28-31||Rocket Mortgage Classic||37||69-66-78-65 (-10)||16||$36,540|
|July 14-17||The Open Championship||15||72-65-70-71 (-10)||10||$165,583|
Recent Form Insights: Adam Scott
- Scott will look to make the cut for the seventh straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- In his past four tournaments, Scott has finished in the top five once.
- Scott finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four appearances, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- He has an average score of -8 across his past four events.
- Scott has finshed under par 11 times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished 11 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has recorded a top-five score in three of his last 16 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day four times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Adam Scott
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Scott was somewhat average over the 16 par-3 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, averaging 2.88 strokes to finish in the 66th percentile of the field.
- He averaged 3.9 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 48) at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, which was good enough to land him in the 88th percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 3.99 strokes).
- On the eight par-5 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, Scott was better than 45% of the field (averaging 4.5 strokes per hole).
- Scott fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on five of the 16 par-3 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship (the other competitors averaged 2.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, Scott had fewer bogeys or worse (two) than the field average of 2.2.
- Scott’s 12 birdies or better on the 48 par-4 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship were more than the tournament average of 7.1.