Adam Scott seeks another win in the 2022 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club, entering with +5500 odds to take the top spot. He won the tournament in 2013. Before he tees off in Augusta, Georgia, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Scott in this event.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With BetMGM!
Last 4 Tournaments: Adam Scott
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 23-27||World Golf Championships-Dell Technologies Match Play||10||N/A||0||$220,000|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||78-70 (+4)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||26||68-76-74-74 (+4)||9||$87,600|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||4||68-65-71-66 (-14)||5||$540,000|
Recent Form Insights: Adam Scott
- Scott has earned one top-five finish and two top-10 finishes in his past four tournaments.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut three times.
- Scott finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four tournaments, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- In his past four appearances, his average score was -5.
- Scott has headed to the clubhouse below par five times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished six rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 10 rounds played.
- He has carded a top-five score three times and a top-10 score on four occasions in his last 10 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Adam Scott
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|