Adam Scott, who took 15th in The Open Championship at St Andrews Links (Old Course) from July 14-17 in his last outing, enters play in the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club with +3285 odds. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Scott before he tees off in Detroit, Michigan.
Adam Scott Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Adam Scott to win the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic +3285
$1,500 Paid Back In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Adam Scott
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 14-17||The Open Championship||15||72-65-70-71 (-10)||10||$165,583|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||14||69-73-72-68 (+2)||8||$241,302|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||67||70-76-73-80 (+11)||24||$25,200|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||77-70 (+7)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Adam Scott
- Scott has made the cut three times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- Scott has finished in the top 20 twice in his past four appearances.
- In his past four events, Scott carded a score better than average in two of those outings.
- In his past four appearances, his average score was +1.
- Scott has headed to the clubhouse below par six times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished eight rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has finished in the top-five scores twice in his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Adam Scott
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Scott shot well on the eight par-3 holes at The Open Championship, averaging 2.88 strokes to finish in the 86th percentile of competitors.
- His 3.91-stroke average on the 56 par-4 holes at The Open Championship placed him well, in the 80th percentile of the competitors.
- Scott was better than 61% of the field at The Open Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.50 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.62 strokes.
- Scott carded a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at The Open Championship (the other competitors averaged 0.5).
- On the eight par-3 holes at The Open Championship, Scott had one bogey or worse (less than the field average of 1.2).
- Scott’s 15 birdies or better on par-4 holes at The Open Championship were more than the tournament average (9.1).