Adam Scott heads into the 2022 the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday at Muirfield Village GC with +5750 odds. He will try to better his 16th-place finish at this tournament in 2021. Before Scott tees off in Dublin, Ohio, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Recent Tournaments: Adam Scott
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||77-70 (+7)||—||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||32||67-69-71-65 (-16)||10||$50,808|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||48||74-74-80-74 (+14)||24||$40,050|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||78-70 (+4)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Adam Scott
- Scott has an average finishing position of 40th in his past four events.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Scott finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of -1 those two times he made the cut.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Scott has finished below par five times, while also carding one bogey-free round and five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded one of the 10 best scores of the day in two of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Adam Scott
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Scott shot below average over the eight par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, averaging 3.38 strokes to finish in the 19th percentile of the field.
- He averaged 4.29 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 24) at the PGA Championship, which placed him in the 21st percentile of the field on par 4s.
- On the four par-5 holes at the PGA Championship, Scott shot better than 99% of the field (averaging 4.25 strokes per hole).
- Scott recorded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the PGA Championship (the tournament average was 0.9).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, Scott had more bogeys or worse (four) than the field average (3.3).
- Scott’s four birdies or better on par-4 holes at the PGA Championship were less than the tournament average (4.6).